What our clients say
Whether you need comprehensive assistance with an application, assistance and representation with a review application with the Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal or Administrative Appeals Tribunal, or just a one off consultation, we can provide you with the advice and assistance that you require.
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome. Our Client Testimonials reflect:
- the excellence of our work
- our willingness take on the difficult cases and achieve the outcomes that our clients want
- our willingness to cater our services to the precise needs of our clients, including working outside of normal business hours and providing limited assistance where needed such as helping to resolve a specific issue or issues with a particular application
- our ability to assist business and private clients from all over Australia and the world! We are based in Sydney NSW, however, we have assisted business and private clients from all over Australia and the world. We have never had issues with assisting clients that we don’t get to meet in person
Two convenient locations across Sydney:
Level 51, 19-29 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
Bankstown, NSW 2200
Phone: +61 2 9593 0335
Fax: +61 2 9793 9731
Mobile: +61 401 000 568
Business hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, Australia Eastern Standard Time
We do offer free initial consultation. Send us your migration law related queries by email (email@example.com) or give us a call (02 9593 0335 or 0401 000 568).
You are applying for a visa but you are not sure if you satisfy the relevant requirements? Has your visa application been refused and you need to determine your future options? Trying to bring a family member to Australia but you are not sure which visa is appropriate?
We can answer all your Australian migration law related queries as part of our Consultation Service. The cost of this service is only $100 (inclusive of GST). In relation to the assistance that we provide, we provide you with the following guarantees:
- Up to 2 hours of consultation with our principal migration agent and solicitor. Depending on your preference, we can arrange for a face-to-face meeting, phone or Skype call, or written email advice.
- We can answer all Australian migration law related queries.
- Comprehensive assessment in relation to all your options – We will cover all options that are available to you, including advising on the advantages and disadvantages of each option. For example, if you want to apply for an employer sponsored visa but you want to consider your options under General Skilled Migration, we can cover both options for you. If you want to apply for a Resident Return visa but we determine that you do not satisfy the requirements, we can determine if you can apply for permanent residency through another visa. If there is a pathway to the outcome that you want, we will help you find it.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service provided.
- If you decide to proceed with an application that we recommend with our assistance, then we will give you a discount of $100 in relation to our professional fee for assisting with the relevant application.
Employer sponsored (457, 186 or 187) or Skilled (189, 190 or 489) visas
We guarantee the following when engaged to assist with an employer sponsored visa (457, 186 or 187), state sponsored visa (190 or 489) or skilled independent visa (189)*:
- Flat professional services fee – You don’t have to worry about hourly charges or for any disbursements (e.g. courier costs, photocopying fees, etc). So that you know exactly what you’re paying with no unexpected hidden charges or surprises.
- Fee subject to visa approval – 50% of our total professional fee is only due after your visa is granted. Also, in most instances, we are able to guarantee nomination and visa approval and we will refund you our professional fee if the applications are refused.
- Comprehensive assistance with all associated applications – We will assist with all relevant associated applications such as a skill assessment application, Regional Certifying Body application, state sponsorship application, lodgement of Expression of Interest etc.
The below quoted flat fees do include GST*:
- 457 visa and nomination: $2,000
- Standard business sponsorship (required for 457 visa): $2,000
- Employer nominated scheme 186 visa and nomination: $4,000
- Regional sponsored migration scheme 187 visa and nomination: $4,000
- State sponsored 489 or 190 visa: $4,000
- Skilled independent 189 visa: $3,500
Professional services fee guide for other matters
The professional fee that we charge usually ranges from $1,000 to $4,000, depending on the complexity of your matter:
- Spouse or de-facto partner visa: $3,000 – $4,000
- Graduate 485 visa: $1,500
- Renewing permanent residency – Resident return 155 visa: $1,000 – $2,000
- Temporary visitor 600 visa: $1,000
- Temporary highly specialised work 400 visa: $1,000 – $3,000
- Application for work rights as a bridging visa holder: $1,000
- Ministerial Intervention request: $1,000 – $5,000
- Migration Review Tribunal appeal: $1,000 – $5,000
- Appeal in relation to visa cancellation: $1,000 – $5,000
Principal migration practitioner – Peng Cheng
Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1172863)
Bachelor of Economics – The University of Sydney
Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – The University of Sydney
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
Our services are regulated by the the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority’s Code of Conduct.
* Subject to completion of assessment, and confirmation that we can offer such terms.