We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law. Our Client Testimonials reflect:
- the high quality and highly personalised service that we provide
- the excellence of our work
- our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want
- our willingness and ability to go ‘above and beyond’
Whether you need comprehensive assistance with an application, assistance and representation with a review application with the Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal or Administrative Appeals Tribunal, or just a one off consultation, we can provide you with the advice and assistance that you require.
The professional fee that we charge usually ranges from $1,000 to $4,000, depending on the complexity of your matter:
- 457 visa and/or nomination: $2,000 – $4,000
- Standard Business Sponsorship application (required for 457 visa): $2,000 – $4,000
- ENS 186 visa and/or nomination: $3,000 – $4,000
- RSMS 187 visa and/or nomination: $3,000 – $4,000
- Spouse or de-facto partner visa: $3,000 – $5,000
- Investment 188 visa: Please call us for a quote
- Skilled independent 189 visa: $3,000 – $4,000
- Stated sponsored 190 or 189 visa: $3,000 – $4,000
- Graduate 485 visa: $2,000 - $3,000
- Renewing permanent residency – Resident return 155 visa: $1,000 – $4,000
- Temporary visitor 600 visa: $1,000 – $3,000
- Temporary highly specialised work 400 visa: $2,000 – $3,000
- Application for work rights as a bridging visa holder: $1,000 – $2,000
- Ministerial Intervention request: $3,000 – $5,000
- Migration Review Tribunal appeal: $2,000 - $5,000
- Appeal in relation to visa cancellation: $2,000 - $5,000
With our clients, the first step that we take is to complete a thorough assessment. With this assessment, we will try and determine whether the relevant requirements can be satisfied for your application (whether this be a visa application, or MRT review application in relation to a refusal etc.). Our professional fee for this service is $400.
If we determine that the relevant requirements are satisfied and you decide to proceed with the application, then we will deduct the eligibility assessment fee from the final agreed fee for assisting with the relevant application.
Our hourly consultation fee is $300 per hour.
Phone: +61 2 9593 0335
Fax: +61 2 9793 9731
Mobile: +61 401 000 568
Principal migration practitioner - Mr Peng Cheng
Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1172863)
Bachelor of Economics – The University of Sydney
Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – The University of Sydney
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
Our services are regulated by the the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority’s Code of Conduct.