Whether you need comprehensive assistance with an application, assistance and representation with a review application with the Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal or Administrative Appeals Tribunal, or just a one off consultation, we can provide you with the advice and assistance that you require.
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome. Our Client Testimonials reflect:
- the excellence of our work
- our willingness take on the difficult cases and achieve the outcomes that our clients want
- our willingness to cater our services to the precise needs of our clients, including working outside of normal business hours and providing limited assistance where needed such as helping to resolve a specific issue or issues with a particular application
- our ability to assist business and private clients from all over Australia and the world! We are based in Sydney NSW, however, we have assisted business and private clients from all over Australia and the world. We have never had issues with assisting clients that we don’t get to meet in person
Two convenient locations across Sydney:
Level 51, 19-29 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
Bankstown, NSW 2200
(By appointment only)
Phone: +61 2 9593 0335
Fax: +61 2 9793 9731
Mobile: +61 401 000 568
Business hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, Australia Eastern Standard Time
Free initial consultation
We offer free initial consultation. Send us your migration law related queries by email (email@example.com) or give us a call (02 9593 0335 or 0401 000 568. Please note that our business hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney – Australia Eastern Standard Time).
Employer sponsored (457, 186 or 187) or Skilled (189, 190 or 489) visas
We guarantee the following when engaged to assist with an employer sponsored visa (457, 186 or 187), state sponsored visa (190 or 489) or skilled independent visa (189):
- Flat professional services fee – You don’t have to worry about hourly charges or for any disbursements (e.g. courier costs, photocopying fees, etc). So that you know exactly what you’re paying with no unexpected hidden charges or surprises.
- Fee subject to visa approval – 50% of our total professional fee is only due after your visa is granted. Also, in most instances, we are able to guarantee nomination and visa approval and we will refund you our professional fee if the applications are refused.
- Comprehensive assistance with all associated applications – We will assist with all relevant associated applications such as a skill assessment application, Regional Certifying Body application, state sponsorship application, lodgement of Expression of Interest etc.
- Free Preliminary Assessment – Contact us for a free assessment.
The below quoted flat fees do include GST – we guarantee that you won’t need to pay a cent more for our professional fee*:
- 457 visa and nomination: $2,000
- Standard business sponsorship (required for 457 visa): $2,000
- Employer nominated scheme 186 visa and nomination: $4,000
- Regional sponsored migration scheme 187 visa and nomination: $4,000
- State sponsored 489 or 190 visa: $3,500
- Skilled independent 189 visa: $3,000
Professional services fee guide for other matters
The professional fee that we charge usually ranges from $1,000 to $4,000, depending on the complexity of your matter:
- Spouse or de-facto partner visa: $3,000 – $4,000
- Investment 188 visa: Please call us for a quote
- Graduate 485 visa: $1,500
- Renewing permanent residency – Resident return 155 visa: $1,000 – $2,000
- Temporary visitor 600 visa: $1,000
- Temporary highly specialised work 400 visa: $1,000 – $3,000
- Application for work rights as a bridging visa holder: $1,000
- Ministerial Intervention request: $1,000 – $5,000
- Migration Review Tribunal appeal: $1,000 - $5,000
- Appeal in relation to visa cancellation: $1,000 - $5,000
Principal migration practitioner - Peng Cheng
Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1172863)
Bachelor of Economics – The University of Sydney
Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – The University of Sydney
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
Our services are regulated by the the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority’s Code of Conduct.
* Subject to completion of assessment, and confirmation that we can assist with the application.