Migration law services
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law.
Whether you need comprehensive assistance with an application, assistance and representation with a review application with the Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal or Administrative Appeals Tribunal, or just a one off consultation, we will provide you with the advice and service that you require.
With our clients, the first step that we take is to complete a thorough assessment. With this assessment, we will try and determine whether the relevant requirements can be satisfied for our application. Our fee for this service is AUD $400.
If we determine that the eligibility requirements are satisfied and you decide to proceed with the application, then we will deduct the eligibility assessment fee from the final agreed fee for assisting with the relevant application.
Below are just some examples of cases that we have assisted with recently. Our fees in relation to the below range from $1,000 to $3,000 depending on its complexity (GST exclusive):
- Standard Business Sponsorship application
- Subclass 457 visa and nomination applications
- Subclass 820/801 spouse visa application
- Assistance with preparing response to case officer’s request
- Application for work rights as a bridging visa holder
- Application for student visa
- Application for a Resident Return Visa
- Ministerial Intervention request
- Application for a Subclass 461 visa application
- Application for a Subclass 300 visa application
- Assistance with appearing before the Migration Review Tribunal
- Assistance with visa cancellation and issues with compliance with visa conditions
Please contact Peng Cheng if you have any questions.
LLB/BEcon (Sydney) GradDipLegPrac
Director – Migration
Solicitor and Registered Migration Agent
Mobile: +61 401 000 568
Taxation law services
We can also help you achieve the best possible outcome from a taxation point of view. We understand that complying with your Australian taxation obligations can be onerous and we aim to provide a simple and practical solution to your tax problems.
We are experts in taxation and can assist you with the following matters:
- Income tax returns for individuals including foreign residents, trusts, partnerships, companies and superannuation funds
- Reporting obligations in relation to lodging BAS, IAS, PAYG withholding statements
- General advisory services in relation to income tax matters
- Preparation of accounting information and financial reports
- Company registration with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and registration for tax purposes such as TFN, ABN, GST and PAYG
- General advisory and compliance services in relation to indirect taxes such as GST, state taxes such as stamp duty and withholding tax obligations
Please contact Richard Zhang if you have any questions.
LLM (Lond) LLB/BComm (Sydney) GradDipLegPrac
Director – Taxation
Solicitor and Registered Tax Agent
Mobile: +61 415 590 585
Our consultation fee is $200.00 per hour. Alternatively, we can also agree to a fixed fee for a particular application or project.
You can provide payment in the following ways:
- Electronic bank transfer
- By Credit Card through Paypal, or
- Through your Paypal account