We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law.
Whether you need comprehensive assistance with an application, assistance and representation with a review application with the Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal or Administrative Appeals Tribunal, or just a one off consultation, we will provide you with the advice and service that you require.
We offer an Eligibility Assessment to determine your eligibility for any particular visa and advise you of your best possible options to obtain visa to Australia. Our fee for this service is $400 (GST exclusive).
Below are just some examples of cases that we have assisted with recently. Our fees in relation to the below range from $1,000 to $3,000 depending on its complexity (GST exclusive):
- Standard Business Sponsorship application
- Subclass 457 visa and nomination applications
- Subclass 820/801 spouse visa application
- Assistance with preparing response to case officer’s request
- Application for work rights as a bridging visa holder
- Application for student visa
- Application for a Resident Return Visa
- Ministerial Intervention request
- Application for a Subclass 461 visa application
- Application for a Subclass 300 visa application
- Assistance with appearing before the Migration Review Tribunal
Please contact Mr Peng Cheng if you have any questions.
LLB/BEcon (Sydney) GradDipLegPrac
Director – Migration
Solicitor and Registered Migration Agent
Mobile: +61 401 000 568