Decision Ready Spouse or De-facto Partner Visa Application

The process of reviewing your application and preparing it for lodgement is important. Taking some extra time to properly complete this step can really benefit your application in the following ways:

1. Presenting an organised and concise application can really make life easier for your case officer when he or she assesses your application. And considering that your case officer will need to use his or her own judgement and discretion in deciding whether some of the eligibility requirements are met, you really want to make the their task of assessing your application as easy as possible
  2. Lodging a complete a decision-ready application means that DIAC will process your application as soon as possible

In this post, I’ll cover how I go about preparing a partner or spouse visa application for lodgement, including using DIAC’s decision-ready checklist (“DRC”) if your application is complete and decision-ready.

Use the decision-ready checklist

If the application is complete and decision-ready, then you should follow DIAC’s checklist as closely as possible when it comes to putting the various forms and documents of your application into order for lodgement. You should go through each of the items on the DRC and tick off on the boxes that correspond with the forms and supporting documents that are relevant to your application. Of course, you need to also ensure that you’ve included all these relevant forms and supporting documents in your application.

You’ll probably find that not all of the forms and items listed on the DRC are relevant. I just tick the relevant boxes and mark all the irrelevant boxes with ‘n/a’.

Since you’re ordering your documents in accordance with the DRC, there is generally no need to include an index or contents page.

Don’t over (or under) organise your application

You don’t want your application to look a university thesis (i.e. too much unnecessary evidence, statutory declarations that are long because they contain unnecessary information and of course, too many photos). At the same time, you don’t want your application to under organised such that it resembles a year 6 science report.

You want to provide your case officer with a well organised and concise application that contains the information and documents that your case officer needs to make a decision.

Organising your application

Applicants often over organise their application by dividing everything up into sections by using staples, paper clips, plastic folders and dividers etc. You don’t need all this because someone from DIAC will remove all these staples and dividers from your application anyway.

Submit your partner/spouse visa application as just one bundle of forms and documents. No clips, no staples, no plastic.

If you want to divide your application up into various sections, then I’d just insert a plain document that has the title of the section in large font at the beginning of the section (e.g. ‘Forms’, ‘Evidence of de-facto relationship’). This page can also double as a contents or index page for that particular group of documents. This is not absolutely necessary but these separating pages help your case officer immediately identify what documents that they are looking at.

The right type and amount of evidence

I have previously discussed the relevant strength and importance of different types of evidence. Generally speaking, what you should be providing is various forms of evidence that cover the entire duration of your relationship. Documents that demonstrate the sharing of various aspects of your lives are particularly important (e.g. joint bank accounts, joint liabilities, joint ownership or purchase of major assets etc.).

It is hard know exactly what types of evidence you need to submit or how much evidence you need in your application, particularly since the end decision is at the discretion of your case officer. The particular circumstances of your relationship can also have a significant bearing on the evidence that you’ll need to provide.

For my applicants, I’m generally ask them to provide the following (this is a very general guide so don’t read this and feel that you must provide evidence in accordance with my suggestions):

1. Evidence of at least 12 months of co-habitation
  2. Around 6 or so ‘strong forms’ of evidence
  3. Around 6 or so ‘good forms’ of evidence
  4. Around 10-12 photos. You can provide a brief comment which indicates when and where the photo was taken. There is no need to provide a photo album with hundreds of photos

If you are not sure about whether your evidence is sufficient, then it’s better to provide a bit too much evidence rather than too little.

Make sure that you have provided the below documents

• Certified copies of supporting documents – Don’t provide plain copies, and don’t provide originals. Provide DIAC with certified copies. If you’re not sure about how copies are certified and who can assist you with this, have a read of this.
  • Provide ORIGINAL health and character documents – You need to provide original police clearances and your sealed health examination result. If you’re in Australia and you attended Medibank Health Solutions for your health examinations, then they should provide you with your examination result in a sealed envelope. This envelope will have ‘do not open’ stamps all over it, so I suggest that you follow this advice. Unless your case officer makes a specific request, these are the only original documents that you should be providing to DIAC.
  • Provide English translations (if applicable) – If you’re providing documents that aren’t in English, then you need to provide English translations of these documents. Your case officer will ask for this if you don’t provide translations. This will delay the processing of your application because your case officer will need to write up this request, and you’ll then need to respond to it.

• the high quality and highly personalised service that we provide
  • our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want
  • our willingness and ability to go ‘above and beyond’

Whether you need comprehensive assistance with an application, assistance and representation with a review application with the Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal or Administrative Appeals Tribunal, or just a one off consultation, we will provide you with the advice and service that you require.

530 thoughts on “Decision Ready Spouse or De-facto Partner Visa Application

1. rix

hi peng

I lodged my application for partners visa on August 19,2016 at vfs global, I received an sms from vfs that my application is already received at the Australian embassy in the philippines but still I didn’t receive any acknowledgement letter from the embassy thru email..what should i do? tnx

Hi Rix,
      Department may be sending you an acknowledgement letter by post – you can call the Department to check.

1. rix

or it’s because I give 2 email account on my application that’s why they didn’t email me,Its okay that I gave two email account?thanks😊

2. Sid

Hi peng I logged my permanent visa in defacto case nearly 4 months ago and I didn’t heard anything from immigration yet can you plz help me with that I am bit warried I don’t known the processing time looking forward to hear from u thanks

3. Jass Pabla

I applied 309/100 on 29 June 2016.
    Received an email on 11 Aug 2016 from enquiry-india@border.gov.au asking for Indian PCC and Medical. Provided the documents on 15 Aug 2016. What are the possibilities in this situation? Can I expect a Visa grant immediately?

​Hi Jass,
      Your case officer should let you know if anything else is required.
      Sorry but there isn’t any set processing time – DIBP’s general response is that it will take the time necessary to assess all the legal requirements if you call them.

4. monty

Hi peng
    i stayed unlawfully on my student visa.but after few years i got married on july 2013 to my partner which is australian citizen.we applied for the partner visa in august but after few weeks i recieved refusal.but i got provided bvc.i lodged for MRT that got refused to in may 2015.after that we moved back to my home country we lodged the application from there in nov 2015 and still waiting for that.but i havnt submitted my australian pcc.should i wait for co to ask me to provide them.it been 9 months.please help .
    Another question is does 3 year ban impose to me as i stayed unlawful in australia.even apply to 309 as well
    Much Much Appreciate …. THANKS
    From Monty

Hi Monty,
      You can provide your police clearance now, or when your case officer asks for this.
      Sorry but I can’t determine if any ban period applies just based on the above information.

5. sandeep kaur

Hi peng,
    I am on bridging visa after applying for PR in Rsms stream. I want to apply for visitor visa for my husband.If he comes here on visitor visa does he need to be offshore when the decision for PR will come? Please advise.

Hi Sandeep,
      Your husband needs to be in Australia at the time of application to get a bridging visa.

6. Wasifa

Hi Peng. Applied for PMV in Feb 2016, got CO IN May and submitted all necessary documents by 15th June. It’s been over two months since then so we emailed CO. SHe said the documents in the file are currently being processed. What does that mean? How much longer may this take?
    Thanks.

Hi Wasifa,
      Your case officer is assessing your application.

7. Harshil

I applied for partner visa 309/100 online, on 19 July 2016 I got an email from a immigration asking for form 80 and PCC does that mean that we have satisfied all the other documents required and how long would it take for the visa to be granted after submitting those documents?

Hi Harshil,
      Sorry but I can’t determine if the department will approve the application just based on your comment information. Your case officer will let you know if there are any issues.
      Department can take 6-8 weeks or more to make a decision once they have all required information.

8. Dolly

Hi ! thanks so much for your article! I have three things I wanted to ask!

1. Does 40 SP and 47SP need to be filled out on paper then scanned in? Or it’s all done online.

2. ALso Do photos of us at birthdays and holidays Ect, need to be justified by a JP or can I just add them straight onto the Immiaccount?

3. I, the sponsor will be paying with our joint credit card- If your sponsor has paid the visa application charge for you then you must provide the original receipt to show they have paid and you must lodge your application by post or in person.

Hi Dolly,
      1. You can either log a paper application (40sp and 47sp) or the online application: https://online.immi.gov.au/ola/app
      2. Clear scanned copies are fine if you are lodging an online application.
      3. Payment details in Form 40sp and in the online form as well – sponsor can pay for the application.

9. Kim

I applied for a Prospective Marriage Visa in June 2015, made Health Examination in July 15 and provided Police clearance in August 15.
    I plan to apply for an Onshore Partner Visa 820 beginning of September 2016 and am now collecting documents. Does it make sense to go for another Health Examination and apply for additional police clearance documentation already now or can I wait until Immigration Department asks for it?
    Do I get an “Acknowledgment Letter” with regard to submitting the visa application 820 even if I do not provide the health and police clearance documents with the application? I understand I need the “Acknowledgment Letter” to apply for Medicare?
    Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi Kim,
      I’d wait for the Department’s request.
      You should get an acknowledgement letter/email after you lodge a valid application.

10. K.s

But if the character certificate and health certificate has provided and all the documents were provided according to check list then for refusal of visa subclass 309 interview is mandatory or not

Generally speaking, the Department should contact you and give you an opportunity to comment if they have concerns about the application. The Department is also allowed to make a decision based on the information that you have provided.

11. Paul

Hello Peng
    A very helpful blog, thanks.
    My fiancée is in China and I am an Australian Citizen living in Australia. We are preparing a Prospective Marriage Visa, intending to get married in Fiji after her PMV is granted and she first arrives in Australia. We spent considerable time together whilst she was in Australia for 3 months last summer plus every day and night when I was recently in China for 20 days.
    My question relates to income criteria for a PMV with me as sponsor. Is it a showstopper if I have been on unemployment benefits since Aug ’15 and still continuing? I have 2 rental properties, yet only just positive cashflow.
    Basically my own business went downhill to zero revenue when I tried to save my last marriage, now divorced, followed by an emotional recovery period. I’ve been on NewStart since 12/08/2015, yet am hoping my recent efforts to re-invigorate my business will return a good income again … but that still hasn’t materialised as yet.

Hi Paul,
      If being on NewStart does affect the PMV, is there a period of time that needs to pass when I’m off NewStart and earning an income from wages, until it no longer affects the PMV? There are no legal requirements in relation to having any specific level of income or financial assets for a partner visa or PMV aplication. Being of social soceity doesn’t mean that you can’t sponsor

Hi KS,
      That is possible – for example if the Department refuses the application because of character or health considerations.

12. harman

Hlo peng,thanks this form is really helpful.I just wonder I m currently waiting offshore for partner visa.I did lodge in june 2015 and now its more than a year now.I don’t get any response so far.I m tired of waiting it was suppose to be decision in 9-12mnth.I hv done pc and medical 2-3 months before immi requested and sent already to save delay time.I tried calling immigration and sent email to them still waiting for reply .I don’t know what to do …

Hi Harman,
      I’m sorry but there really isn’t much that anyone can do about the Department’s processing time and internal processes. Sorry but you’ll need to speak with your case officer if you are able to contact them.
      Wish you the best of luck with your application.

13. An

Good day peng this is a helpfull site for me to ask about my situation…
    Me are legally married in Philippines.
    And my Australian BF.Is legally married in Australia.

And I’m a tourist visa in Australi
    And my bf and I planning to apply a de facto partner visa.this coming November 2016.as count for 12 months relationship.
    This is what I confused
    Should I need to attach to my application for separation
    agreement/ stat.DEC.that my
    Me and my husband before was separated. 2 years ago

14. Niss

Hello Peng,
    I applied for partner visa 309/100 online from australia on 23 feb 2016 for my wife who is overseas, on 16 may 2016 got an email from a case officer asking for medical examination, does that mean that we have satisfied all the other documents required ….and how long would it take for the visa to be granted after completing medical examination.

thank you.

Hi Niss,
      Your case officer should let you know if any further evidence is required.
      Health request doesn’t guarantee visa approval.
      Department may take 2-4 weeks or longer to complete its assessment once it has all required information.

15. Patricia Up.

Hello,
    I am a US citizen who is currently on student visa doing masters by coursework in Melbourne. My partner is Australian citizen who was born in Nepal. I and my partner knew each other since 2005 (high school days while we both were in Nepal). We were in long distance relationship. He visited me and my family in USA on 2013. We were in constant contact through phone, email, viber and facebook. Since my partner had a permanent job in Au and i had just got admission into Uni in melb, i decided to move here. Its been a year now that we are living together as partners. Do we qualify for decision ready Partner visa subclass or Defacto subclass. I want my PR to arrive without waiting for another 2 years as we have been in relation for longtime and we are serious committed couples. How should we proceed? Should we register our marriage and apply for decision ready spouse visa. Or should we apply as defacto relationship?
    please advise
    Patricia

Hi Patricia,

16. Tatiana

Hello Peng,
    Thanks for all the useful information.
    Question: When I applied online for the onshore Partner visa (Stage 1: Partner of Prospective Marriage visa) , then my partner applied to sponsor me (Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia). A week later I noticed on my account another application called “Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia”. I wonder if my fiancé has to apply from my account while he already did it from his own immi account?! Or was that just a technical issue and I should go ahead and delete the last application because I cannot sponsor anybody while being the applicant….
    Thank you so much for taking you time and answering our questions! Much appreciated.

Tatiana

​Hi Tatiana,
      I think the Department wants you to lodge both forms from the same account – I’m not sure how to fix what you described so I suggest that you contact the Department.

17. Supriya

I Peng, I have applied for my offshore parnervisa 309 after 13 months my file was opened case officer asked all the required documents and pictures which I submitted, but I am in Australia at moment in different visa, my question is do I compulsory has to leave country now till descision is made or case officer will suggest me to leave when dedication is ready?

Hi Supriya,
      You need to be outside of Australia at the time of decision – your case officer should let you know when you need to leave.

18. joti

hi I have lodged partner visa 309 offshore from india but I am a Fijian citizen. its almost 12 months on 8 june and haven’t received any thing from the department from the date of application, I have emailed them 2 weeks ago because first I was adivced I will receive a case officer at 11 months which I didn’t so thought to email and ask whats happening as I haven’t been requested any further documents or anything. when I emailed them only answer was its within the standard processing time u need to wait. has the processing time changed ?

Hi Joti,
      Current information from Department’s website: ​​Average processing time for this visa is 12 to 15 months.​

1. Beau

Hi, I have loadge my application on 23/7/15 so now is 10 month alteady. My question is the processing time brfore is 9-12 month but now just changed to 12-15 months so that mean my case will be waiting for 12-15 month right?.

19. Patricia

My defacto visa got refused about 10 months ago still awaiting to hear from the mrt. ( relationship breakdown due to domestic violence) I m currently living with my new partner and are expecting a child. What are my options if I don’t go through the tribunal. I hv been advised that the ministerial intervention has been ceased for people who have had a previous visa refused.. Pls advice on this matter. Thank you kindly, Patricia

Hi Patricia,

20. Lin

I would like seek your advice if I can sponsor my daughter of previous de factor relationship to visit me for a few months before deciding what to do next.

She is 7 years old. At the time of my second marriage, my former partner refused to let go of our daughter and so I gave in and had to come to Australia first with my second and current husband. I have been given a PR now.

Time has changed. My former partner has changed his mind and allowed me some access to our daughter.

If I can sponsor her to visit me for 3 months, what form should I use? There are 3 forms which a bit confusing. Form 1149, 1418 and 1419?

Your kind advice is greatly appreciated.

Lin

Hi Lin,
      The first few pages of each form has an explanation section which explains when the form should be used – please have a look to determine the appropriate visitor visa stream/form that you should be using.

21. Raj

HI Peng,

I recently got married and we are considering applying for Partner Visa but offshore. Someone advised us to apply for a tourist VISA and once she comes here, apply for a Partner VISA onshore. In that case, she can live here as long as she wants and does not have to return after 3 months as is the case of Tourist VISA.

I have given that a thought, but I am worried if the “No further stay” condition is applied on her Tourist, she might not be able to apply for an onshore Partner VISA and thus delay our long term VISA application.

I would appreciate if you could help me:

1) What would you suggest is the best course of action?
    2) If the condition is applied, is it possible that she can apply for for Partner VISA but being offshore and before the expiry of the Tourist VISA?

Kind Regards

Hi Raj,
      Please see Contact Us page and in relation to our Consultation Service – feel free to contact us if you need advice in relation to your partner’s visa options.

22. Glenn

Hi Peng 🙂 just wondering my partner and I would like to marry whilst she is here on a visitor visa visiting me we intend to do it towards the end of her three months here and assuming she does not get the no further stay attached to her visa apply onshore for an 820 partner visa at this time we would only have 3.5months of provable time living with each other would this be enough time together if we are married assuming we provide all other evidence to get a partner visa approved in your opinion if we update or application along the way till we get assigned a case officer which could be 10-12 or maybe more further down the track?

Hi Glenn,

23. mahira

I am an American currently in Australia on a tourist visa that expires in two weeks. I would like to apply for an offshore defacto visa with my partner(Australian), we are eligible and have everything ready. Can I go to New Zealand for a week and apply from there? Then come back to Aus on a tourist visa? Do you have to apply for an offshore defacto from your home country?

Mahira

Hi Mahira,
      You don’t have to be in your home country to lodge a offshore partner application.

24. Arjun

Hello peng,

I have lodged my wife 309 visa last year in 2015 june.now few days back immigration send a email only requesting for police clearences.but there is no mention of any case officer.its been more then 10 months.after we provide the police clearence when my wife will get the visa.because she is pregnant and i want her here asap.

Hi Arjun,
      Department’s processing time is around 12 months or more – we can only provide general processing time information.

25. Carmen

I will lodge my partner visa application through online system.
    May I know should I upload my AFP police check to the online system or should I post the original copy to the immigration office?

26. Amar

Hi peng,

I got married to my partner in October 2015, and we are in relation since November 2014. My wife is an Australian citizen and currently we are living in Dubai. We thought of applying for the partner visa, however someone advised us that we should stay together for at least 1 yr. will it be ok to apply now ? And how long will it take ? And we are also looking for a relyble migration agent who can help us out with the complete process.

Amar

Hi Amar,
      Department’s processing time is around 10-12 months.

27. John

I have read through the partner visa booklet but still confuse on the “5 years limitation for sponsor”.

I have sponsored my ex-wife few years back and now I’m going to sponsor my current partner.

I lodged the application for my ex-wife on 9th May 2009 and granted PR on 9th May 2011.

Should the lodgement date or Granted date take into consideration for the 5 years limitation?
    Can I lodge this partner visa now which is less than 5 years from Granted date but it has been 7 years from lodgement date, can’t I??

John

28. Reece Gendron

Hi Penn, my partner is an Australian resident and I am a South African citizen. I am currently here on a tourist visa which is valid for a year. I am allowed to be in Aus 3 months at each entry and we want to apply for a partner visa since we have been together for four and a half years. I am on my second entry which in June I would have been here for 6 months. If I apply for my partner visa how long does it take for them to grant me a bridging visa and do I have to send in a certain application applying for the bridging visa? Also if they take too long to reply do you think it would be a good idea for my to leave the country and come back on my third entry for another 3 months if they take too long to reply regarding my bridging visa?

Hi Reece,
      Bridging visa should be granted just after you lodge a valid onshore partner visa application. You don’t have to lodge a separate application for the bridging visa.

29. Jefry Gavidia

Hi..

My name Is Jefry,

I have a quick question.

I am an Australian Citizen.

My wife is peruvian and my son was recently born in peru. We have been married since 14/4/2014. Very soon, i will lodge, form 118 Citizenship by descent, for my son. However, i am not entirely sure how this works for my wife. Which form do i need to lodge for my wife to come to Australia and live permanently.

Please assist.

Kind Regards,

Jefry Gavidia

30. sahil magar

Dear peng i have signed two different signs in my dependent visa form and and my visa subclass is 573. Does it affect my visa?

Hi Sahil,
      You are allowed to change the way that you sign your signature. The Department hasn’t ever raised any issued in relation to signatures for our applications.

31. UC

Hello,

I am in Australia on a spouse visa 309 since May 2015. I have worked in 2 companies as casual and currently on a new job with a bank on temp role . I want to know how much time will it take to get a PR . The reason I am asking is because I am not a PR, am not getting a permanent role. An approximate timeline known for getting a PR will help me to plan my family and career decisions.

32. John

Thanks for your great work.
    I’m preparing documents for Temporary Partner visa (subclass 820).
    My de facto partner will be the applicant.

I wonder if some of those documents can be provided in the later stage of the application.
    Can you please indicate when should the following documents need to be uploaded:

-Proof of identity – right after submit the application.
    -Health check – when request by CO?
    -Character check (AFP) – when request by CO?
    -Form 888 – right submit the application?

Million thanks.

Hi John,
      You can upload these documents after lodgement.
      Your case officer will let you know what documents are required after they have reviewed your application.

33. Haley

Dear Peng

I am Srilankan living in Dubai working as a flight attendant . My husband has PR and we both live in dubai since he got a job in dubai . He is planing to move to Australia on the this June 2016 and I am going to apply for the spouse visa lodge the application before he leaves . His sister lives in Sydney and initially we can live there untill we find out own place in australia.so I should apply for my visa from.dubai or sri lanka .. I am a srilankan citizen but having residence in UAE lived more than 12 months in UAE .please advice me ..I am very confused about my situation

34. Nazek

My husbands visa has been rejected because he couldn’t provide the police check on time. He is struggling to get it but we are involved in a financial law case against a Qatari guy who is preventing my husband from leaving Qatar or getting the police check.
    I only recently found out that we should have informed the embassy about our situation. But its too late now.
    Our lawyer in Qatar said my husband will be cleared of these offences filed against him by the 21st of April.
    My question is if my husband cannot provide the police check will he be able to get the visa or will I be wasting time and money on the appeal??
    BTW I have been married for 13 years and have 3 children.
    My papers were well organized but this law case popped up totally unexpected.
    Thank you very much for your help.

Hi Nazek,
      The applicant needs to demonstrate that they satisfy the character requirements for the visa, which is why police clearances are required.

35. Muna Ali

So I applied for the 820/801 in Feb 2015. Case worker got in contact with me Mar 2016 asking for AFP and proof of address from Sharjah, UAE where we lived the first 5 years of marriage. She said if I was to upload such document , then she’d send me the email containing my PR within the hour. However I have no such document as there isnt an address system in the UAE. I sent many other documents such the residence visa I had in UAE stating my husband was my sponsor for the whole 5 years and that I was a housewife who didnt work. I also sent them medical insurance, national ID and my driver’s license from the UAE all showing no address to reiterate the fact that there is no address as such .

I sent all those documents last week 24th March. Do you think that would be enough to proof that we were indeed in a real and ongoing relationship. Oh, we also have a 4 year son who is an Australian citizen and currently we are living in Perth together.

Surely I am not the only person who doesnt have a proof of address from a developing country. Do you think that they would deny me the PR given that we have been married 6 years and have a son . I am a British citizen .

Thanks for your time

Hi Muna,
      Please see Contact Us page and in relation to our Consultation Service – feel free to contact us if you need advice.

36. preeti yadav

HI , My husband holds PR in Australia. I applied for partner visa in june 2015.
    I got a mail on 10th february 2016 to ask for my PCC. I sent the same on 17th february. Than i got a mail which said that your attached document has been sent to the processing team. does that mean that my file has been opened? A case officer has been allocated to my file? HOw much more time could my visa take? I am really tensed about all these things?
    Please advice.

Hi Preeti,
      Your application should be allocated if you have received a request from the Department for further documents.
      It usually takes the case officer a few weeks to make a decision once they have all required information and documents.

2. K.S.Hashmi

Hi peng
      I have applied partner visa in June 2015
      But after medical and biometric there is no information except on 21/03/2016 my application is being actively process for finalising
      What is it mean please
      K.S.HASHMI

Hi KS,
        Your application is in the queue for processing – you’ll need to contact the Department if you want further information in relation to the processing of your application.

37. Katee

I am Australian Citizen and my husband is on his 820 spouse visa and he had lodged his 801 visa last month Feb 2016, if we travel next month in April , will it delay or affect the processing time? How long will it take to be processed?

Hi Katee,
      No I don’t think that travel affects the processing for a 801 visa.
      Processing time is around 12 months or over – see Department’s website.

38. Kaenphet

Hi Penguin Cheng
    Hope you are doing good. My name is Kat and I have some questions, If I want to apply my Partner visa In Australia which documents need to be translated by NAATI ? Or Can be translated by any translators?
    Many Thanks in advance.

Hi Kaenphet,
      You can use a non-NAATI qualified professional translator.
      You need to provide translations for non English documents.

39. Emma

Hi i am after some advice, i have lived in australia for 7 years with my australian partner. We applied for defacto visa after 12 month and I have perminent residence in australia. We now need to move to the uk for family reasons. I would like to know what visa we go for for him to come and live in the uk with me? Any help appriciated.. Thankyou

Hi Emma,
      Sorry we only provide Australian migration advice. Suggest that you speak with a UK migration solicitor.