Under condition 8547, which applies to Subclass 417 (Working Holiday) and Subclass 462 (Work and Holiday) visas, you can only work for one ‘end user’ employer for a maximum period of 6 months. This limitation applies regardless of whether the work is full-time, part-time or casual. ‘End user’ employer The work limitation applies to the employer that […]
If you hold a Subclass 417 (Working Holiday) or Subclass 462 (Work and Holiday) visa, then you should be aware of condition 8547 which is the ’6 month work limitation’ condition. In order to comply with this condition on your visa, you can only work for one ‘end user’ employer for a maximum period of […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professionally qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration law matters.Our Client Testimonials reflect the quality service that we provide, and our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want.
- Sohi on Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) – Subclass 187 Visa
- Jeff on Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) – Subclass 187 Visa
- Ram on RSMS Visa Holders & Applicants – Do I Need to Stay With My Employer for 2 Years?
- Kathy on Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) – Subclass 187 Visa
- Peng Cheng on English Language Requirement – 186 ENS & 187 RSMS Visas