Under condition 8547, which applies to Subclass 417 (Working Holiday) and Subclass 462 (Work and Holiday) visas, you can only work for one ‘end user’ employer for a maximum period of 6 months. This limitation applies regardless of whether the work is full-time, part-time or casual. ‘End user’ employer The work limitation applies to the employer that […]
If you hold a Subclass 417 (Working Holiday) or Subclass 462 (Work and Holiday) visa, then you should be aware of condition 8547 which is the ’6 month work limitation’ condition. In order to comply with this condition on your visa, you can only work for one ‘end user’ employer for a maximum period of […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration and taxation law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professional qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration and taxation law matters.
We pride ourselves on providing quality service that adds value to any organisation with migration and taxation concerns so please feel free to let us know if we can assist you.
- Johanan on Are You Barred From Making A Visa Application Due to Section 48?
- Vishal on ENS / RSMS Processing Times & Decision Ready Applications
- Wei Yu on Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) – Subclass 186 Visa
- Peng Cheng on I Need To Leave My Employer – What Is Going To Happen?
- Sunny on I Need To Leave My Employer – What Is Going To Happen?