The Subclass 189 Skilled Independent is a permanent residency visa that is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member. Outline of eligibility requirements – 189 visa In order to obtain a 189 visa, the visa applicant will need to satisfy a number of […]
As a qualified accountant or auditor, you may be eligible to apply for Australian permanent residency through the Subclass 189 or 190 visas. You may be able to apply for an Australian permanent residency visa on the basis of your qualifications and/or experience. All this may be accomplished without the hassle and difficulty of […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professionally qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration law matters.Our Client Testimonials reflect the quality service that we provide, and our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want.
- New South Wales (NSW) State Sponsorship – 489 & 190 Visas on
- RSMS Visa Holders & Applicants – Do I Need to Stay With My Employer for 2 Years? on
- Renewing Permanent Residency – 155 & 157 Resident Return Visas on
- 10 Useful Things to Know About Your Australian 186 Visa on
- English Language Requirement – 186 ENS & 187 RSMS Visas on