The Subclass 189 Skilled Independent is a permanent residency visa that is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member. Outline of eligibility requirements – 189 visa The below is a list of the requirements that you need to satisfy: Have a positive skill assessment […]
This post follows our earlier post in relation to the eligibility requirements that apply to the primary 189 visa applicant. The application process You can only lodge an application using the Department’s online portal once you receive an invitation. You can lodge your visa application while you are inside or outside of Australia (but you won’t be […]
As a qualified accountant or auditor, you may be eligible to apply for Australian permanent residency through the Subclass 189 or 190 visas. You may be able to apply for an Australian permanent residency visa on the basis of your qualifications and/or experience. All this may be accomplished without the hassle and difficulty of […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professionally qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration law matters.Our Client Testimonials reflect the quality service that we provide, and our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want.
- Ram on RSMS Visa Holders & Applicants – Do I Need to Stay With My Employer for 2 Years?
- Paul on Australian Visa Refusal & Cancellation – Migration Review Tribunal
- sophia on Australian Visa Refusal & Cancellation – Migration Review Tribunal
- Peng Cheng on Australian Visa Refusal & Cancellation – Migration Review Tribunal
- Peng Cheng on New South Wales (NSW) State Sponsorship – 489 & 190 Visas