This post follows on from my earlier post about Australia’s Subclass 155 Resident Return Visa (“RRV”). My earlier post covers the basic eligibility requirements for a RRV. In this post, I will outline DIAC’s policy in relation to showing your ‘substantial ties to Australia which are of benefit to Australia’. When you need to […]
Is your Australian permanent residency visa about to expire? Or has it expired already? Do you need to apply for a visa in order to travel overseas and return to Australia? You may be able to apply for a Subclass 155 Resident Return visa. International travel with permanent residency visas Generally speaking, once you are […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professionally qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration law matters.Our Client Testimonials reflect the quality service that we provide, and our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want.
- Ram on RSMS Visa Holders & Applicants – Do I Need to Stay With My Employer for 2 Years?
- Paul on Australian Visa Refusal & Cancellation – Migration Review Tribunal
- sophia on Australian Visa Refusal & Cancellation – Migration Review Tribunal
- Peng Cheng on Australian Visa Refusal & Cancellation – Migration Review Tribunal
- Peng Cheng on New South Wales (NSW) State Sponsorship – 489 & 190 Visas