This post follows on from my earlier post about Australia’s Subclass 155 Resident Return Visa (“RRV”). My earlier post covers the basic eligibility requirements for a RRV. In this post, I will outline DIAC’s policy in relation to showing your ‘substantial ties to Australia which are of benefit to Australia’. When you need to […]
Is your Australian permanent residency visa about to expire? Or has it expired already? Do you need to apply for a visa in order to travel overseas and return to Australia? You may be able to apply for a Subclass 155 Resident Return visa. International travel with permanent residency visas Generally speaking, once you are […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration and taxation law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professional qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration and taxation law matters.
We pride ourselves on providing quality service that adds value to any organisation with migration and taxation concerns so please feel free to let us know if we can assist you.
- AA on ENS / RSMS Processing Times & Decision Ready Applications
- Peng Cheng on Bridging Visa A – Work Rights & Compelling Need to Work
- Peng Cheng on English Language Requirement for Subclass 457 Visa
- Paul on Bridging Visa A – Work Rights & Compelling Need to Work
- Harsha M H on English Language Requirement for Subclass 457 Visa