. Is your Australian permanent residency visa about to expire? Or has it expired already? Do you need to apply for a visa in order to travel overseas and return to Australia? You may be able to apply for a Subclass 155 Resident Return visa. . International travel with permanent residency visas . Generally speaking, once […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professionally qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration law matters.Our Client Testimonials reflect the quality service that we provide, and our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want.
- South Australia (SA) State Sponsorship – 489 & 190 Visas on
- Australian Visa Refusal & Cancellation – Migration Review Tribunal on
- RSMS Visa Holders & Applicants – Do I Need to Stay With My Employer for 2 Years? on
- Decision Ready Spouse or De-facto Partner Visa Application on
- I Need To Leave My Employer – What Is Going To Happen? on