Category Archives: Long-term Work – 457 visa

  One very common question that I receive from Subclass 457, 186 and 187 visa holders is: I need to leave my employer – what is going to happen? You may want or need to leave your employer for a number of different reasons. The below are just some examples that I have encountered: My employer […]

As a 457 visa holder, you are required to hold adequate health insurance cover or Medicare subscription (under Australia’s reciprocal health care agreement) for the duration of your stay in Australia. This requirement also applies to your family members who hold dependent 457 visas. This is a condition on your visa (Condition 8501) and you are obligated to […]

Page 1 of 212