If you hold either an Australian Bridging Visa A, B, C or E (050), and this bridging visa is subject to any kind of work right restrictions, you can lodge an application for a new bridging visa that won’t have such restrictions imposed. You will actually be making an application for the same type […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professionally qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration law matters.Our Client Testimonials reflect the quality service that we provide, and our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want.
- Emma on Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) – Subclass 187 Visa
- Peng Cheng on Skilled Independent – Subclass 189 visa
- Peng Cheng on Evidencing Your Relationship – Spouse or De-facto Partner Visa
- Peng Cheng on Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) – Subclass 187 Visa
- Peng Cheng on 10 Useful Things to Know About Your Australian 186 Visa