If you hold either an Australian Bridging Visa A, B, C or E (050), and this bridging visa is subject to any kind of work right restrictions, you can lodge an application for a new bridging visa that won’t have such restrictions imposed. You will actually be making an application for the same type […]
We are here to help you achieve the best possible outcome that is available under Australia’s migration law. Find out about the range of professional services that we offer.
At My Access Australia, we can provide you with specialised and professionally qualified assistance in relation to Australian migration law matters.Our Client Testimonials reflect the quality service that we provide, and our ability to achieve the outcomes that our clients want.
- Andrew on Changing Your Employer – 457 Visa Holder
- Peng Cheng on South Australia (SA) State Sponsorship – 489 & 190 Visas
- Elishiba on South Australia (SA) State Sponsorship – 489 & 190 Visas
- Peng Cheng on Skilled Independent – Subclass 189 visa
- Smith on Skilled Independent – Subclass 189 visa